- On Patrol this weekend: Saturday February 22nd 9am – 1.30pm Team 2, 1.30pm – 6pm Team 3
- Extra patrolling members needed for pm patrol Saturday February 22nd, make up a missed patrol
- On Patrol This weekend: Sunday February 23rd 8.30am – 1.30pm Team 4, 1.30pm – 6pm Team 5
- Good luck to the IRB crew candidates sitting their Part B assessment on Saturday morning
- IRB crew course commences Sunday February 22nd 7am at the boat shed
- ARTC course commences Sunday March 2nd @ 8am, contact CTO Jess Wheatley for more info
Clovelly SLSC was established in 1906 and has been prominent in the surf life saving movement ever since. Welcome to the club website where you can find all important details from joining the club and renewing your membership to current training opportunities available and recent competition results. Don’t forget to have a look at our gallery where you can see the activities from around the club.
Clovelly SLSC Mission Statement
To provide a safe aquatic environment by protecting and ensuring the safety of swimmers and the general public.
To educate the community on water safety.
To encourage participation in physical and recreational activities.
More information about Clovelly Beach and the surrounding area can be found on the Beachsafe website here.
If you are interested in the junior club (Nippers) click here to be taken to their website.
Clovelly SLSC also has a winter swimming club called the Eskimos whose website and contact details can be found here.
The club house is also available for hire. For more information click here.
The patrol roster for Christmas Day can also be found here.
What’s Coming Up
Sunday February 23rd IRB crew course
Commences at 7am meeting at the Clovelly boat shed.
Saturday February 22nd and Sunday February 23rd
SLSNSW Champion Lifesaver Championships
Sunday March 2nd
ARTC course commences 8am.
To join or for further details please contact CTO Jessica Wheatley at email@example.com
BUY CLUB APPAREL HERE!
Clovelly SLSC has a variety of apparel for sale ranging from swimming costumes to pink high vis rash vests to hoodies to keep warm on those cold days at winter swimming.READ MORE