- Good luck to the Bronze Medallion candidates sitting their assessments this week.
- Club Twilight Carnival and BBQ Friday December 13th commencing at 6.30pm.
- On Patrol this weekend: Saturday December 14th 9am – 1.30pm Team 8, 1.30pm – 6pm Team 9
- On Patrol This weekend: Sunday December 15th 9.00am – 1.30pm Team 10, 1.30pm – 6pm Team 11
- Congratuations to the 27 SRC candidates who have all passed their part A assessment this week.
Clovelly SLSC was established in 1906 and has been prominent in the surf life saving movement ever since. Welcome to the club website where you can find all important details from joining the club and renewing your membership to current training opportunities available and recent competition results. Don’t forget to have a look at our gallery where you can see the activities from around the club.
Clovelly SLSC Mission Statement
To provide a safe aquatic environment by protecting and ensuring the safety of swimmers and the general public.
To educate the community on water safety.
To encourage participation in physical and recreational activities.
More information about Clovelly Beach and the surrounding area can be found on the Beachsafe website here.
If you are interested in the junior club (Nippers) click here to be taken to their website.
Clovelly SLSC also has a winter swimming club called the Eskimos whose website and contact details can be found here.
The club house is also available for hire. For more information click here.
What’s Coming Up
Bronze Medallion Part A Assessments
Wednesday December 11th at Clovelly
Club Twilight Carnival and BBQ
Friday December 13th commencing at 6.30pm
Bronze Medallion and SRC Part B Assessments
Sunday December 15th at Maroubra
Nippers Christmas Party with a Special Guest
Sunday December 15th at Clovelly Beach
BUY CLUB APPAREL HERE!
Clovelly SLSC has a variety of apparel for sale ranging from swimming costumes to pink high vis rash vests to hoodies to keep warm on those cold days at winter swimming.READ MORE