REGISTRATION CLOSED for Clovelly Nippers 2016/2017 Season.
We are currently evaluating applicants who have already registered their interest to join via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have previously registered your interest, you will hear from us within a week.
If you have any queries, or if you would like to add your name to the Waitlist for Nippers Season 2017/18, please email email@example.com.
Parent/Carer General Membership
All Nipper Parents/Carers are strongly encouraged to become General Members of Clovelly SLSC for the following reasons:
● You can’t assist in activities unless you are registered
● You won’t get as much fun out of Sundays unless you’re helping out
● If you injure yourself at Nippers, you will be covered by insurance
● You will be able to enjoy a refreshing drink on Sundays at the upstairs Tom Caddy Bar.
It is compulsory for at least ONE Parent/Carer to register as a General Member and complete the Member Protection Form, but it’s so much more fun and safer if all Parents/Carers register!
NEW NIPPERS MEMBERS
Under 6s Age Group
Due to limited numbers available in the Under 6s Age Group priority will be given to new members on the following basis:
• 1st priority: Family has a sibling already registered in an older age group
• 2nd priority: Parent/Carer is an Official of Clovelly Nippers, or will be one in the Under 6s for 2016-17 season.
• 3rd priority: Parent/Carer is a Senior Active, Active Reserve, Veteran or Long Service member of the Club
• 4th priority: Parent/Carer formally registers to undertake the bronze medallion training or the SRC Water safety training for 2016-17
New Members can join during September each year.
For more information and to register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under 7s to Under 14s Age Groups
Subject to availability, New Members can join during September each year. For more information and to register your interest, please email email@example.com.
New Members must:
● complete Online Registration and Online Payment.
● provide Proof of Age Required (Original Australian Birth Certificate or Original Passport)
● Once Payment received, your child must pass the Preliminary Skills Evaluation
● If the child has not met the proficiencies by 16 October 2016 without an accepted extenuating reason (eg. sickness/injury) by Nippers’ Committee will have their registration revoked and monies reimbursed.
● Priority is given to siblings of existing Nippers (once Preliminary Skills Evaluation has been passed).
● Parent/Carer involvement is integral to the Clovelly Nippers success. There needs to be ONE Water Safety Volunteer for every FIVE Nippers. If you’d like to become a Water Safety Volunteer, or you hold a SLSA Bronze Certificate, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2016/17 SEASON FEES
|Compulsory Parent/Carer (General Member)||$20|
|Compulsory Parent/Carer (Active Member)||$0|
|Additional Parent/Carer General Member||$20|