Want to become a member of Clovelly Surf Club?
To join as a Active Member of the club you will need to obtain your Bronze Medallion and fulfil patrol obligations during the patrol season.
Becoming an active patrolling member at Clovelly Surf Club means you will be part of a team of volunteers who help keep our beaches safe. Club members also enjoy a range of benefits including learning aquatic safety skills, competing in surf sports, access to club facilities and gym, meeting new friends and having fun.
We encourage all new members to obtain their Bronze Medallion and join as Active Members, however, those 40+yrs of age have the option to apply to join as an Associate Member. Associate Members have access to club facilities but do not have voting rights.
For more information about joining the club please visit our Join the Club page.
For information about how to join Clovelly Nippers, visit the Nippers Membership page.
To join our winter swimming club, please visit our Clovelly Eskimos page.
There are three options to renew your membership:
- Option 1 – Renew Membership & Pay Online
- Option 2 – Renew at Club Office – day and time tbc
NIPPERS SEASON 2021-22 FEES
|Three of more Nippers||$tba|
|Compulsory Parent/Carer (General Member)||$tba|
|Compulsory Parent/Carer (Active/Patrolling Member)||$0|
|Additional Parent/Carer General Member||$tba|
Parent/Carer General Membership
It is compulsory for at least ONE Parent/Carer to register as a General Member
- You can’t assist in activities unless you are a registered General Member
- You won’t get as much fun out of Sundays unless you’re helping out
- If you injure yourself at Nippers, you will be covered by insurance
- You will be able to enjoy a refreshing drink on Sundays at the upstairs Tom Caddy Bar
If you are wanting to apply for new Membership to Clovelly SLSC please do so through the Join Surf Life Saving